Caring for someone can be difficult and lonely, but Carers Support Centre is here to help.
Carers Support Centre’s CarersLine is a free, confidential information and support service for unpaid carers. Whether you’ve been caring for years, or you’re new to caring, the friendly voices on CarersLine can give you practical advice or just a sympathetic ear to talk to.
Last year we talked to over 3000 carers in Bristol and South Gloucester, all with different challenges and different caring responsibilities.
Our experienced team can give you support and advice about almost anything related to caring, such as:
- Breaks from caring
- Ways of looking after yourself
- Information about benefits and debt
- Where carers can go to get specialist help
- Juggling work and care
- Where to start in getting help at home
- Support for carers in GP practices and hospital
- Aids and adaptations
- Guidance with form filling and where to go for further help
- Managing other people’s affairs
CarersLine is open:
Monday to Friday: 10 am – 1 pm
Monday to Thursday: 2 pm – 4 pm
(Closed on Bank Holidays)
0117 965 2200